Circuit Judge – Division 2
Circuit Judge - Division 2
Miller County Courthouse
400 Laurel Street
Texarkana, AR 71854
Graduated Lewisville High School – May, 1970
Graduated East Texas State University with Business degree in 1974
Graduated Law University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in 1978
Also attended University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and Henderson State University
- Have practiced law since 1978 beginning with general practice in Lewisville, Arkansas. Began working as part-time Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in 1987.
- Elected Prosecuting Attorney from 1991-2010
- Circuit Judge for Eight Judicial District South since January 1, 2011.
- Born: Bearden, Arkansas – August 26, 1952
- Married to Jana Weir Haltom
- Shea-Lawyer; Dax – Recreation Specialist
- Mary Elizabeth – Nurse
Hunting and collecting knives, toys, and other treasures.