Public Defender’s Office
- Providing legal representation, consultation, and advice to clients.
- Representing clients during criminal investigative proceedings.
- Preparing a defense, conducting legal research, gathering facts, and interviewing the client and witnesses.
- Working closely with clients, providing and discussing information, strategies, and developments.
- Arranging for bail to be set and bonds to be posted.
- Writing motions, pleadings, and legal arguments.
- Preparing legal documentation and representing clients in court.
- Handling pretrial discovery, withdraw pleas, suppression motions, and appeals.
- Attending sentencing and negotiating plea bargains.
Office Location305 E. 5th St,
Texarkana, AR 71854